Assaluyeh liquefied gas exports terminals
Iranian Oil Terminals Company has the responsibility of
exporting liquefied gas in Pars Energy Special Zone.
Assaluyeh Port is one of the ports of Boushehr Province.
Since the government of Islamic Repu
blic of Iran adopted the policy of developing joint oil and gas fields in the
South Pars Special Energy Zone with Assaluyeh Port as the center of the
activities, the establishment of oil products exports terminal was considered
in the same zone as well. Presently, new computer systems have been established
in Assaluyeh Port for the execution of liquefied gas exportation operations.
Using the most recent technology in volume measurement of
liquefied gas by using FIELD BUS and MOD BUS computer digital transmission
systems has made this region a full example of using metering systems.
There are five crude oil measurement apparatuses in positive
displacement (PD) type that measures, liquid gas exportations in Assaluyeh
Terminals with maximum measurement sum M3/H6500. Presently, the
transport to vessels is done by SPM SPMs.
Specifications of the computer
oil vessels in SPMs
Maximum capacity of accepting oil vessels in SPM 1: up to
Maximum capacity of oil vessel acceptance in SPM 2:
Up to 320,000 tons
Intensity of loading
oil vessel: 5200 cubic meter per hour
fighting system of the ball:
By using a tug fire boat
Water, foam and extinguishing materials products
systems of crude oil measurement
Operational Tug fireboat and boats for passengers / guide
Providing services to Pars Oil and Gas Company
• Receiving and metering operations and SPM of phase 12 of Pars Oil and Gas Company as well as performing the operations for exporting gas liquefaction of that company to the present time
• Performing gas fluids receiving services of phases 15 and 16 South Pars, berthing oil vessels for loading, exporting the products and preparing documents and papers for the cargo loaded from site number one
• Inspection of the floor of two reservoirs with 400 thousand barrels capacity from phases 15-16 and 17-18 by Iranian Oil Terminals Company
Providing services to Borzouyeh Petrochemical Company
Providing services to Borzouyeh Petrochemical Company by Iranian Oil Terminals Company consists of followings:
• Measuring liquid gas received from Borzouyeh Petrochemical Company
• Preparation and issuance of loading documents
• Performing chemical tests for delivered cargo
It should be noted that the operation of Borzouyeh Petrochemical Metering Installation by two 8 inch turbine meters and phases 1 to 10 of Pars Oil and Gas, and Parsian Refinery have been transferred to Iranian Oil Terminals since October 30, 2012.